Have you ever thought of running a marathon in Antarctica?? Yeah - neither did I....but sometimes I do crazy things.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Gear


This is what I plan to wear:


Head to Toe:

Head: Nike Running Skull Cap
Ears: Asics Thermopolis Headband
Neck: Asics Thermopolis neck gaitor
Top Base layer: Under Armour Coldgear Mock Turtleneck
Top Mid layer: Nike running sweater (with hood)
Top Outer layer: Nike Element Shield Jacket
Hands: Road runner thermal gloves
Legs: Road Runner wind-front running tights
Feet: Cold Weather Drymax running socks
Shoes: Saucony Xodus trail running shoes

And some sunglasses - mostly in case it is super windy and need to protect my eyes.


Hopefully it's enough!  It's all packed in a small carry-on.  Didn't want to put it with my checked bag...just in case. 

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moley. You definitely look the part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ready for it ! Keep us updated. Luv you cheering from hère!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very proud of you! But I still think you're crazy :)

    ReplyDelete