Have you ever thought of running a marathon in Antarctica?? Yeah - neither did I....but sometimes I do crazy things.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Cold Run...or that's the plan!

I'm leaving for Salt Lake tonight to go try to get a colder run in before going to Antarctica.  I'm supposed to run 15 miles tomorrow morning with my friend Julie (bless her soul for running with me!).   I guess they haven't been having too cold of a winter - so looks like I'll be getting up early to get as much cold air time as I can......  [And then you'll probably find me at Cafe Rio gorging on the best Pork Salad ever].




1 comment:

  1. Just got caught up on this blog... I am a little (a lot) amazed! I really don't love running, but going to the gym with Mckay pushes me & it's fun to see myself get better at it. Don't think I would ever do a marathon but we are cheering you on!!! You are a running Queen! Seriously, so inspiring to me! Maybe ONE day I'll try a 1/2 marathon. But Mckay won't do it with me... come visit & run with me! :)

    ReplyDelete